The research team was created with the fundamental objective of joining research efforts around the psychological-educational problems of groups with sensory and motor limitations.
The lines of research are as follows:
- Disability and ageing
- Training in disability care
- Technologies applied to disability
- Educational, psychological and social support for people with low vision and their families.
- Attitudes towards people with disabilities
- Disability and University
- Social and labour inclusion of young people with intellectual disabilities
- Cyber coexistence and online risks: sexting and cyberbullying
- Creative competence, emotional variables and professional development in university students and active teaching staff.
- Emotional alterations in educational and health contexts.
Coordinator: Antonio Fernández Castillo: firstname.lastname@example.org