The research group emerged in 2012 from the collaboration of researchers in the area of cognitive psychology, some specialising in the study of thinking and others in the psychology of traffic and driving.
The initial collaborative work resulted in publications identifying common errors in drivers' judgements when interpreting various traffic situations.
The lines of research are as follows:
- Inferences in educational and everyday situations.
- Perspective-taking and misrepresentation.
- Perception of driving hazards.
- Evaluation of traffic calming and psychological audit of roads.
- Attention, distraction and driving.
Coordinator: Sergio Moreno Ríos | firstname.lastname@example.org